IceMan's/IceKid's Application

Go down

IceMan's/IceKid's Application

Post by IceKid on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Name: IceMan, IceKid, Ice
Key: DaJuggernaut72
Number of Days Played: 2 (once about a week or two ago)
Reason for Applying: Well, the little time I've been on I noticed that the question after question gets asked by a new player, or by an existing one stating he or she is bugged. Everytime highly populated staff member logs onto the game (ex: Kaisuke) questions and complaints begin pouring out. I can relate directly to the situation, because I've been an owner and an admin of a few games long ago (very long, my key is probably 4-5 years old). And I know for a fact, that you cannot answer everything all at once and that you aren't always going to be around. Most people/players don't see that 20 questions a second doesn't begin to put an admin/owner under pressure especially if it is always directed towards them. So that is why I am applying, to help balance things on the game since the game now has over 30+ people on and it may be too much for 2 or 3 people to do alone.
Why You're Suited for the Position: I don't think I'm any different from any other player on the game. Most games I log onto and play I always do the same thing, I try to get around and gain a fairly good name for myself as a cool, relaxed and friendly player. I don't push random buttons on admin tabs and boost or edit myself up, because (to me) if one person is edited, then everyone else should be. I'm all about balance and peace, and i give all players equal treatment..even someone who would log on and rant about the game, I try to reach some kind of compromise before punishment.
AIM/MSN: nachillwitdat@hotmail.com (anyone can add me, just don't flood me with those 15+ convos)
Email: nachillwitdat@hotmail.com(don't check it a lot though, always on I/M)
Game(s) GMed Before: Most recent game I was admin for was Dragonball Online by Gohito2, but other than that may have been Finale/Phoenix servers

But, thank you for your time in reading.
-Ice king
IceKid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Denied.

Post by Kaisuke (MitC) on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Denied.
Kaisuke (MitC)
Admin

View user profile http://www.byond.com/games/MitC/BleachKuzetzen

Back to top Go down