Phoenix

Go down

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:29 am

ByondKey:1Light1 InGame:Phoenix Number Of Day Played: I least 1 week and 2 days Then Sever shut down Why You're Suitied For The Postin: I would like to be To get this Postin cause I wanna show Why i was Gm some people don't know me but soon as i help people they might know and Lot Lot people are Better Gm Than me so am try my best to be one of a kind. AIM/MSN:Sakura Email:cream2761@hotmail.con Game(s)Gmed Before:Naruto Fallen Hokage,Pokemon Balance,Bleach:Bleach Black Buttfly And lot more =D.If you want i May Edit This Topic ^_^ Please And Thank you for Listening Gm/Player Surprised Reason For Applying:Becauce i would like to Help player In need and Respect everyone That Inclue Gm/Players I follow The rules Carefully and Be on almost everyday.I Can try to map/Icon too.I Try my best to be responsibilly to my Powers. Smile I Will Do WhateverGm that are higher then me too do. pirat xD. I do whatever i can to make this game FUNER!!! Very Happy I can Get some helper to help out this game if You will like and do my best. I will love to see this game back and New since there updata i love this game cause there different Gm that show different thing to help. I Would like to be jus tlike them and try my best =x
[b][b]

Last edited by Phoenix on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:11 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Follow Kaisuke Rules :o)

Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:O

Post by Phoenix on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:33 am

Telll me when to edit it more i can do it ^^

Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Denied.

Post by Kaisuke (MitC) on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:13 am

Denied.