GM Or Not?

Go down

GM Or Not?

Post by Tray Racer on Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Name:Tray Racer
Key:power2761
Number of Days Played:I dont know Im a bit to lazy to count >.>
Reason for Applying:I am applying for gm so i can help the players get where they want to with out some player killing them and to make sure there is no probleams in the game the probleams i am talking about is swearing at one another makeing fun of other players mom and such ive come this far to stop this probleam and make sure this game (Bleach Ketzuken)Becomes one of the best game there can be Not the only reason i got many others this (Applying)will be updated ever time it needs to be (rank needed to do this is trial Gm )
Why You're Suited for the Position:Ive seen many people that did this i was one of them my self and i paln to stop (alreadly done >.>)so all i need to do now is make sure that no one els does this
AIM/MSN:Kiachi Marebara
Email:Tray.Racer@hotmail.come
Game(s) GMed Before:DBZsayin come back (Own sever supted by owners of main and event sever) Icon tails Pokemon The Balance(Iconer) Many More But i Bit to lazy Razz

Last edited by Tray Racer on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Imprveing on mistakes)
Tray Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Denied.

Post by Kaisuke (MitC) on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:04 pm

Denied.
Kaisuke (MitC)
Admin

View user profile http://www.byond.com/games/MitC/BleachKuzetzen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum